Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, October 24


I had one of the longest days at work, a harder time dealing with setbacks, and when the only possible comfort can come in the form of sleeping alone on an empty bed (literally), I know I'm just not having the time of my life right now.

So much to say, but so inconvenient to put everything across this screen right now.

And so we move on to something that seems to always put things in a clearer picture..

The Horoscope says:
If a blur of social obligations is working on your last nerve, get some alone time today. Treat yourself to a quiet dinner out, or rent your favorite movie and just chill. It's not selfish to want to be by yourself ... it's healthy. Social hound friends may not understand this inward phase you're going through, but they will accept it. Be honest with your needs (like you always are), and as long as you keep your people in the loop, they'll be cool with your conduct.

Really?

And I swear, the strangest things have been happening to me lately, and I can't decide if they're good or bad!

Okay lah, pardon the dry posts; pictures will be up soon..
So stay tuned, be safe and stay off drugs, kids!

edit: I've just been told I'm like a Care Bear. SICK!!!

And isn't this the sweetest/saddest thing ever!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New